It also allows content publishing across channels SMS, WAP and Voice through web based interface and is equipped with advanced features like intelligent content serving, profiling, partial charging to enhance user engagement and thus revenue.
Hypertag’s Content Services enable mobile operators to launch compelling services and content storefront / micro-portals for their subscribers. HSL content services are backed by a rich content aggregation system and a powerful content management system to manage complete content life-cycle: Contest Authoring, Ingestion, Publishing, Portal management, Ad Management, Charging, Reporting, and Data Analytics & CRM.
Hypertag has a rich content catalog across channels – Text, WAP and Voice; Mediatypes - Music, include/images, video, games; Geographies – Bangladesh, Indian etc.; Demography – teens, adults, women; Forms & Formats – for all types of handsets. Moreover, HSL has a diverse experience in packaging and marketing content as per consumer taste and preference that lead to enhanced VAS ARPU.
Hypertag CMS enables distributed and multiple source/location content ingestion with centralized publishing.
- It is a one stop solution for complete content lifecycle, from content ingestion to content sales to reporting and subscriber retention
- Diverse content categories to suit consumers taste and preferencese
- User driven content publishing across the channel: SMS, WAP and Voice
- Innovation based on consumer research to explore untapped areas in content usage
- Simple content ingestion with both single and bulk upload
- Device specific content rendering with online content trans-coding
- Adoption of best practices available across geographies
- It's backed by advanced data analytics to enhance user engagement and revenue
- Configurable billing rules with micro-charging/partial billing for content or service download
- Subscriber profiling for retention and engagement
- Ease of user for subscriber – Single click action and easy navigation
- Intelligent CRM – with configurable business rules
- In-built module for content Up-selling and cross selling
- Launch and market content services or micro portals to its users
- Increase loyalty, helps reduce churn, securitizes revenue and brings an element of predictability
- Drive significant increase in content revenues
- Plug and play integration of successful services
- Very quick go to market advantage
- Implementation of globally successful business model